Lizzie Crozier French Women’s Leadership Award Thank you to everyone who has submitted nominations, we appreciate your participation. Nominations closed March 31st. The 3 finalists will be announced on Lizzie Crozier French’s birthday, May 7th. The chosen Honoree will be announced at The Summit, come join us. See our past award winners. If you have…
Put your company in front of 250-300 business women, entrepreneurs, and academics. As a sponsor of the East Tennessee Women’s Leadership Summit, you demonstrate forward-thinking for women leaders and support our work to encourage more women to take a seat at decision-making tables. To support the Summit, you can Be a Summit Sponsor Be an…
Women In Readership – A Women’s Leadership Book Club As women, we need connection and support to thrive at home and at work. Sometimes, our best ideas go undeveloped just because there was no one beside us to say “You can do it!” We are creating the space for you to come together with other…
- “I have always taken away key items that help propel my career and further my development as a leader.”
- “I always feel empowered after I attend.”
- “Extremely motivating.”
- “…a great opportunity to meet fantastic women leaders from all professions and parts of East Tennessee.”
- “This is where to go for the best presentations from powerful women who model the path for us.”
- “It’s nourishing. I take away a new leadership strategy every year.”
- “Encouraging, challenging, and great networking.”
- “Great event. Energizing and validates that I am not alone.”
- “An empowering event with speakers that were very impactful.”
- “Something for all attendees … inspiration, education, and access to resources.”
What Women’s Summit 2015 did for me.
I attended last year to honor a woman who made a huge impact on my life as a little girl and still does today. She received the “Lizzy” award. I thought that was the only reason I attended this conference until my life as a whole changed so much. I gained a new found confidence that had been lost due to a run of lots of tragedies. In 2013 I faced some of the hardest challenges in my life. The latest was the death of my father. This “summit” gave me hope again. It showed me that I could make a difference now to honor him and even more so, to do a greater good for others and myself.